Our approach to web design
At ReecerMedia web design is not just about having a good-looking website, but the beauty of a site that works from the inside out. We take care to use best practices for speed and user experience. We know how to make things work, like a members area, an online shopping cart, an online course website, custom landing pages for ad campaigns, bookings, class schedules, event registrations, a blog, a lead form.
All of our websites are fully responsive, which means they look great on any device while being easy to navigate and on point with your brand.
Each web projects is unique, but our typical WordPress web development involves the following steps:
- Discovery – We make sure we have everything we need to begin, including your domain and hosting details, a creative brief, and all business requirements.
- Sitemap – We organize all the information we have into a meaningful structure so that users can easily find what they need and your “story” is understood.
- Prototype – During this stage designs are converted to working HTML pages so that you can see how the site reacts to mouseovers, different screens, and basic functionality.
- Coding – This is where the “magic” happens. Our advanced developers are great at coding, implementing plugins and widgets and all those technical things that make your site work. Examples include a new online shop, a private members area, event registrations, or online courses.
- Launch – Finally, we put your new website through extensive pre-flight check and launch it so that the rest of the world can experience it and you can start using it to achieve your goals.
Have a Project For Us?
Let’s create a visually stunning website that drives traffic and increases conversions together.